Work Visa USA

Specialized worker or H1B Visa

The H-1B visa is the non-immigrant visa that allows you to work in the US temporarily.

Intra company transfer of employees or L1B Visa

L-1A visa is for you, if you wish to transfer intracompany.

Extraordinary Ability or O1 Visa

The US welcomes individuals who have demonstrated exceptional capabilities in fields of art, science, business, education, and athletics.

Cultural or Educational Exchange or J1 Visa

Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings.